Keys to sell a home fast in Vancouver and to get the highest price possible. Ensure it is clean and prepared for market. The Condo, house or townhome looks good in the photos and video. They are priced correctly and are ready and easy to show by a professional and skilled Realtor.
Top Tips: How To Sell Homes Fast!
- Home Preparation – Creating the perception of a clean, well maintained, ready to move into property is critical to selling for the highest price and quickly.
- Get Advice from your Realtor –As part of the listing service, your realtor should advise you on how to get the property up to the standard needed.
- Professional Photography – Professional photography is critical to show a prospective buyer the virtues and value of a home. The first impression of your home is good photography to motivate a prospective buyer to want to view the home.
- *Full Motion Video – If they say a picture tells a thousand words, then how many words does a video convey?
- Open Houses – Conduct open houses every weekend, Saturday and Sunday. Open houses give you an opportunity to advertise your property weekly as well as giving buyers low stress, low-pressure opportunity to view your home.
- Buyers – Find a realtor who has a list of qualified buyers and may already have buyers interested in your property.
- Targeted “Just Listed” Postcards If you are selling a Condo, send out branded double sided colour postcards to all the suites in the building as well as surrounding buildings to ensure that prospective buyers are aware of the listing when it goes on sale.Costs:Included in the Listing Commission
*A video is an important component of marketing property to convey a level of detail not possible with still photography and to create further opportunities for prospective buyers to know about the listing. Video allows leverage on video hosting sites to ensure my listings show up high in Search Engine results.
Cost: May be Included in the Listing Commission