Are you curious about what my selling price is and what your home is worth in today’s market compared to other properties?
As referenced in the “House & Condo selling price” section, the answer to these questions involves checking for comparables. At SellMyHomeVancouver.ca, we know what it takes to maximize your potential demand base. Every home is different and appeals to a different market. Using the same strategies for every home will not yield the maximum results in every listing.
How do I find my selling price?
- Check your area with similar homes and what they have sold for
- Calculating by objectifying the pros and cons
- Understanding the current trend in your area
- The key is to maximize the exposure of your listing.
- Statistics show that the larger the demand base, the higher the price will be.
- The basis of this statistic is the simple relation between supply and demand.
- Listen carefully to your agent’s pricing strategy. It’s our job to know what works and doesn’t.
- Pricing is an ongoing discussion. Keep an open mind and be flexible.
- Have a contingency plan in place if it doesn’t go for the desired selling price
We have a track record of achieving 100% record prices with our listings in 2017. Our dedication to thinking outside the box using our market experience.
If you are considering to sell your home, please do contact us and we would be privileged to do an extensive and calculated market analysis for you. As opposed to many others, we do not overpromise. We are focused on over-delivering for you.