Are you curious about what my selling price is and what your home is worth in today’s market compared to other properties?
As referenced in the “House & Condo selling price” section, the answer to these questions involves checking for comparables. At SellMyHomeVancouver.ca, we know what it takes to maximize your potential demand base. Every home is different and appeals to a different market. Using the same strategies for every home will not yield the maximum results in every listing.
How do I find my selling price?
- Check your surrounding area with similar homes and how much they sold for.
- Calculate by objectifying the pros and cons.
- Understand the current real estate market trend in your area.
- Statistics show the higher the demand, the higher the price will be.
- This statistic is the relationship between supply and demand.
- Listen to your agent’s pricing strategy. It is their job to know what works and what doesn’t.
- Pricing is an ongoing discussion. Keep an open mind and be flexible.
- Have a contingency plan in place if it doesn’t go for the desired selling price.
- You must maximize the exposure of your listing.
We have a track record of achieving 100% record prices with our listings in 2018. Our dedication to thinking outside the box using our market experience.
If you are considering to sell your home, please do contact us and we would be privileged to do an extensive and calculated market analysis for you. As opposed to many others, we do not overpromise. We are focused on over-delivering for you.